CANbus MEFI Inboard Marine Engine Diagnostic System 531-0118I5
Price excludes VAT
Marine Engine Diagnostic Software for Gasoline powered Sterndrive and Inboard Engines.
M.E.D.S. CANbus System; Compatible with MEFI 4b, 5, 5d and 6 engines.
For the following engine applications:
CANbus Controlled Gas Engines Purchased Alone: 531-0118I5 As an Add-on/Upgrade: 531-0119I5 MEFI 4b, 5, 6 Equipped Years Flagship Marine 2008 – Up Ilmor Marine 2008 – Up Indmar (MEFI 5-6 Only) 2007 – Up Kodiak Marine 2008 – Up Marine Power 2008 – Up Panther Air Boats 2008 – Up Seven Marine 2012 – Up TurnKey Engines 2008 – Up Volvo Penta EGC Controllers 2008 – Up
- Plug & Play
- Portable, Simple-to-Use Interface
- Live 3D Digital Dashboard and Charts with NEW Enhanced Contrast Feature
- Engine System Data
- Auto Self Test
- Engine History Data
- Real Time Data
- Freeze Frames – Engine Faults, Tachometer, and Output Load Tests
- Integrated Help Menu
- M.E.D.S. Check Report – Customized for Each Customer
- French & Spanish Versions Available
*Please note, available tests & capabilities depend upon the engine type.
Portable, simple-to-use interface.
Works on Microsoft PC Laptops, Windows Tablets and Microsoft’s Surface Tablets.
With M.E.D.S. you are not bound to a small, expensive to replace, handheld device. Our software works on any PC laptop running Windows 7 or higher as well as any tablet running Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro with a USB port, letting you choose what works best for you.
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, > 2 GHZ Processor, CD ROM Drive & USB Port, 500 MB free disk space & 512 MB of RAM, 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
*Please Note: Tablets running Windows RT will not run M.E.D.S.Features
- Hands free information
- Engine configuration data
- Displays active & inactive faults
- Clear faults with a single click
- Displays run history by RPM range and # of hours
- MEDS Help built in
- Set / Monitor Break In Period
- Display engine functions during a fault (i.e. an engine stall)
- Drill down to the engine failure (i.e. injector)
- Individually test components (i.e. one injector at a time)