Sterndrive Inboard Gasoline MEFI-1 to MEFI-4 Diagnostic System 531-0118I4
Price excludes VAT
Marine Engine Diagnostic Software for Gasoline MEFI-1 to MEFI-4 Inboard and Sterndrive Engines.
CDI Electronics introduces the new MEDS Version 8.1 Inboard Diagnostic software. This software system can be used on a stand alone basis or added to any existing MEDS system and be used as a dynamic test tool for most MEFI I-IV Engine Management Modules. The new software also features multi-language capabilities, dual engine testing features, and an improved report showing the complete engine history of the motor.
For the following engine applications:
| GM MEFI Versions 1-4|
|Purchased Alone: 531-0118I4 As an Add-on/Upgrade: 531-0119I4|
|MEFI 1-4 Equipped||Years|
|Crusader / Pleasurecraft Marine||1992 – 06|
|Flagship Marine||1992 – 06|
|GM RamJet 350||1992 – Up|
|Indmar||1992 – 07|
|Kodiak Marine||1992 – 08|
|Marine Power||1992 – 08|
|Mercury / Mercruiser||1992 – 00|
|Mercury / Mercruiser Racing HP500||1992 – 10|
|Panther Air Boats||1992 – Up|
|TurnKey Engines||2001 – 07|
|Volvo Penta Gas||1992 – 05|
- Software operates on any PC/ laptop running Windows 7 or higher as well as any tablet running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 with a USB port, letting you choose what works best for you.
- Minimum computer requirements Intel Pentium 2Ghz and 500MB of free space needed to operate the software on any laptop.
- Please Note: Tablets running Windows RT will not run M.E.D.S
- Live '3D Digital Dashboard' for easy viewing of real engine data.
- Special test functions and output load test features.
- Print engine test results for customer database files.
- Interface and cables included.
- 1 year warranty on test cables.