Suzuki Outboard Diagnostic System 531-0118S
Price excludes VAT
Marine Engine Diagnostic Software for Suzuki Engines.
To better serve the marine service industry, CDI Electronics introduces a marine engine diagnostic software package to assist you in analysing the following engines:
|Purchased Alone: 531-0118S As an Add-on/Upgrade: 531-0119S|
|Johnson/Evinrude 4-Strokes by Suzuki||Years|
|40, 50, 60, 70, 90, 115, 140, 200, 225 HP||1999 – 06|
|DF40, DF50, DF60, DF70, DF90, DF140, DF150, DF175||1997 – 12|
|DF70A, 80A, 90A, 100||2009 – 12|
|DF90, DF140||2001 – 12|
|DF150, DF175, DF200, DF225, DF250||2004 – 12|
|DF300||2007 – 12
- Plug & Play
- Portable, Simple-to-Use Interface
- Live 3D Digital Dashboard and Charts with NEW Enhanced Contrast Feature
- Engine System Data
- Auto Self Test
- Engine History Data
- Real Time Data
- Freeze Frames – Engine Faults, Tachometer, and Output Load Tests
- Integrated Help Menu
- M.E.D.S. Check Report – Customized for Each Customer
- French & Spanish Versions Available
*Please note, available tests & capabilities depend upon the engine type.
Portable, simple-to-use interface.
Works on Microsoft PC Laptops, Windows Tablets and Microsoft’s Surface Tablets.
With M.E.D.S. you are not bound to a small, expensive to replace, handheld device. Our software works on any PC laptop running Windows 7 or higher as well as any tablet running Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro with a USB port, letting you choose what works best for you.
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, > 2 GHZ Processor, CD ROM Drive & USB Port, 500 MB free disk space & 512 MB of RAM, 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
*Please Note: Tablets running Windows RT will not run M.E.D.S.Features
- Hands free information
- Engine configuration data
- Displays active & inactive faults
- Clear faults with a single click
- Displays run history by RPM range and # of hours
- MEDS Help built in
- Set / Monitor Break In Period
- Display engine functions during a fault (i.e. an engine stall)
- Drill down to the engine failure (i.e. injector)
- Individually test components (i.e. one injector at a time)