Yamaha Outboard Engine Diagnostic Software 531-0118Y
Price excludes VAT
Marine Engine Diagnostic Software for Yamaha Engines
|Purchased Alone: 531-0118Y As an Add-on/Upgrade: 531-0119Y|
|4 Stroke EFI: F115, F150, F200, F225 HP||2000 – 12|
|4 Stroke EFI: F40, F50, F60, F90, F250, F275, F300, F350 HP||2007 – 12|
|HPDI: 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 300 HP||1998 – 12|
|Mercury Manufactured by Yamaha (4-Stroke EFI)||Years|
|30, 40, 50, 75 HP, 90 HP EFI, 115 HP EFI||2001 – 06|
|Apex GT, Mountain, ER, RTX, GTX, MTX, LTX||2006 – 09|
|Attak GT, Base||2006 – 07|
|Nytro Base, MTX, RTX, RTX-SE, FX Series||2008 – 09|
|Phazer Base, GT, Mountain Lite, FX, RTX, MTX, Venture Lite, RX Venture GT||2007 – 09|
|Yamaha Personal Watercraft (PWC)||Years|
|FX: All Models||2002 – 09|
|GP 1300||2004 – 08|
|VX All Models, VX Deluxe||2004 – 08|
|FZR, XLT1200, XA1204||2009
- Plug & Play
- Portable, Simple-to-Use Interface
- Live 3D Digital Dashboard and Charts with NEW Enhanced Contrast Feature
- Engine System Data
- Auto Self Test
- Engine History Data
- Real Time Data
- Freeze Frames – Engine Faults, Tachometer, and Output Load Tests
- Integrated Help Menu
- M.E.D.S. Check Report – Customized for Each Customer
- French & Spanish Versions Available
*Please note, available tests & capabilities depend upon the engine type.
Portable, simple-to-use interface.
Works on Microsoft PC Laptops, Windows Tablets and Microsoft’s Surface Tablets.
With M.E.D.S. you are not bound to a small, expensive to replace, handheld device. Our software works on any PC laptop running Windows 7 or higher as well as any tablet running Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro with a USB port, letting you choose what works best for you.
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, > 2 GHZ Processor, CD ROM Drive & USB Port, 500 MB free disk space & 512 MB of RAM, 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
*Please Note: Tablets running Windows RT will not run M.E.D.S.
- Hands free information
- Engine configuration data
- Displays active & inactive faults
- Clear faults with a single click
- Displays run history by RPM range and # of hours
- MEDS Help built in
- Set / Monitor Break In Period
- Display engine functions during a fault (i.e. an engine stall)
- Drill down to the engine failure (i.e. injector)
- Individually test components (i.e. one injector at a time)